Renaissance Charter School at Central Palm
Renaissance Charter School at Central Palm is a tuition-free public charter school educating students in grades K-8. Renaissance Charter School at Central Palm is governed by Renaissance Charter School, Inc., and a member of the Charter Schools USA (CSUSA) family of schools.
We also offer Academies of Pre-Engineering, Pre-Business, and Health & General Medicine to provide qualified students with a curriculum of academic rigor, integrated with hands-on experiences in preparation for future endeavors in high school and college.
Program and Services
- Personalized Learning Plans – Assessments will be performed periodically to determine how your child will learn best. Learning styles will be established to tailor lesson plans to meet the needs of each student.
- Access to PowerSchool’s Student Information System – Parents will be given access to their children’s personal information through a password-protected computer-based system that allows them to monitor their progress. Parents will be able to monitor test scores, homework and attendance on a daily basis.
- Parent Involvement – We know that children enjoy greater success in school when the adults they admire most take an interest in their education. Our students’ parents are required to commit to volunteer hours each year for the school. These hours foster closer relationships and ensure a more secure learning environment.
- Uniforms – A school uniform policy is enforced. School uniforms must be purchased exclusively from a Renaissance Charter School at Central Palm approved vendor only. School uniforms instill a sense of pride in the school as well as each child’s individual appearance. Uniforms allow students to focus on their education instead of designer labels and fashion trends.
- Student Elective Opportunities
- Instrumental Technique 1
- Ceramic Pottery 1
- Exploring 2D Art
- Individual Sports/Fitness/Team Sports
- Computer education in Word, Excel, PPT
- French & Spanish
- Peer Counseling & Teen Trendsetters
- Athletic Programs
- Step Program